5 Gen Z Celebs School-Friendly Hair Colors You Can Try
Looking for subtle hair color ideas that offer a hassle-free style? Get inspired by the effortlessly chic choices of our beloved Gen Z stars:
1. Sometimes, even hospitals discourage dyeing your hair, so nurses like Ali from 2 Good 2 Be True have limited options in choosing their hair color. Yet, Kathryn’s light honey-brown hair as she plays Ali definitely fits the natural-looking hair vibe!
2. Juliana’s blonde highlights against a dark brown base is a subtle way to flaunt your hair color without hiding it in school. It also matches well with morena beauties!
3. If you’re hesitant about getting highlights, consider experimenting with Andrea’s shade of light brown hair color. This choice will accentuate your facial features and enhance your overall aura with a touch of brightness.
4. Don’t find yourself drawn to brown tones? Then burgundy might be the ideal hue for you! This shade also complements Kyline’s complexion seamlessly. Insider tip: While burgundy hair shades might appear dark indoors, their true beauty truly shines when you step out into the sunlight!
5. If you’re not yet ready for brighter hair colors in the brown and red family, you can always go for a classic chestnut brown hue a la Gabbi. It’s usually a hue that beginners go for when choosing their first hair color! P.S. You’ll never go wrong with this shade as it matches everyone’s skin tone.